superb malinda shields tattoos



Phoenix Tattoo
Phoenix Tattoo
I finally got it! Thank you so much to the lovely ~S0rce for letting me use their design, which can be viewed here: [link] I wish I could have gotten it in orange, but it didn't show up very well w...
thumbnail

Firefly
Firefly
So, I got a DD on this, but it was posted on my friend :Columbaatra: s account because she was the model.Even though the DD wasn't on this account, I'd like to thank everyone for the support and en...
thumbnail

please come back to me
please come back to me

thumbnail

: heat fall :
: heat fall :
Photo taken by David ApuzzoHair/MUA/Styling: Me
thumbnail

Future Tattoo
Future Tattoo
This is one of those temp tattoos my youngest son got from trick-or-treat this year. I'm thinking about getting a real tattoo of it. Same color, same spot. I really love skulls. When I do get this...
thumbnail