If you are trying to find the perfect tattoo and haven’t been able to find it yet, here are a few tips to help you find the perfect tattoo. Of course, you can look up our tattoo shop in Naples for innovative designs but below is other ideas for those outside of Naples Florida. Often, the uniqueness of a tattoo design depends on the artists of the tattoo parlors. However, it is common to be bored with a particular tattoo design and hence, you must know how to get new design ideas.
3 Ideas to find the Perfect Tattoos
The Internet- If you have done your share of hunting the tattoo shops, search the net for information on the best tattoo parlors. You can also find various designs online by simply typing the body part where you would like to have it. Make a list of the best designs and show it to your tattoo artist to hear his suggestions.
An Artist Friend- You can take a long an artistic friend to the tattoo shops to help you chose the best design. His tastes should complement yours and he should have good vision about matching tattoo designs with personalities. You could also ask him to create a design for you and then take it to a tattoo artist to be refined.
Out-of-Town Tattoo Artists- Most of the tattoo artists will let you to go through their tattoo designs at their studios. If you can’t find the design you’re looking for in your town get an appointment with a tattoo artist in the next town closest to you. The drive may be a little further but you’re going to have the tattoo for the rest of your life so the extra drive is worth it.
Finding new tattoo designs on your own
If these tattoo sources do not match your persona, use your creativity to make variations out of different patterns. Here are some of the most interesting tattoo ideas:
• The Tribal Tattoo Designs are based on primitive cave paintings. Different cave motifs have different significations like power, peace, purity etc.
• The Celtic Tattoo Designs come in a range of interesting patterns found in most tattoo shops. The Celtic Cross is among the most common patterns.
• The Zodiac Tattoo Designs reflect your faith in astrology. Ask any tattoo parlor to get your zodiac tattooed on you in a personal style.
• The Japanese tattoo Designs bring out the beauty and mysticism of Oriental designs. Tattoo artists in Western tattoo parlors are good at etching these designs.
• The Dragon Tattoo Designs are connected with the Chinese concept of luck. Visit the tattoo shops that excel in Oriental designs.
We hope these tips help you find the perfect tattoo. If you’re in the area feel free to stop by our tattoo parlor in Naples.