betty fleming tattoos



Tattoo
Tattoo
TATTOO, LOL got nothing to say
thumbnail

Virtual tattoo
Virtual tattoo
virtual tattoo
thumbnail

Tattoo
Tattoo
Tattoo and Design - This was during the ray of light days when you saw the sunbeams on every piece of digital art.Actress: Elisha Cuthbert*She does not have these tattoos - I'm pretty sure, since I...
thumbnail

Tattoo Transfer
Tattoo Transfer
A prank on my friend's sister ^^It took me about 15 minutes to get the tattoo onto the foot. The redness is to make it look like she just got the tattoo.
thumbnail

My New Tattoo xDD
My New Tattoo xDD
Who knows who this is?! WAM! XDDBill of course, but the body? LOLI had to....I put skank in google and got Miley, so naturally....I had to make a manip. xDUnless you ask.Please ASK ME if you wanna...
thumbnail