alejandra gilbert tattoos



Tattoo
Tattoo
Hey guys this is my first Tat! i LOVE it.... yay! thank you Drew for helping me out with it and to Georgia, Lucy, Jason, Kelly and Aaron for stopping by and "supporting my deliquencies".....
thumbnail

my tattoo
my tattoo
my name tattooed onto my neck
thumbnail

tattoo
tattoo
I suppose my deviations are getting more and more half assed than I ever thought possible...
oh well... it's something to change the look up a lil'
thumbnail

Tattoo
Tattoo
Well this is a picture of one of my tattoos.... I am really into dragons.. the tarrot cards that i used are dragon based ones so I thought it would b appropriate to have this pic as an ID as i...
thumbnail

New ID with my new tattoo
New ID with my new tattoo
another new ID....and instead of a picture of the thursday dove, I put my tattoo of the thursday dove. I got it a week ago, and yah. I love it.
thumbnail