shawn caldwell tattoos

Women's Tattoo Ideas - How to Find the Perfect Location




When you're first thinking about getting a tattoo, and start looking around for women's tattoo ideas, the location can be the hardest thing to decide on. Do you want a discreet tattoo only you or a loved one will know about, do you need to hide it at work, or will your tattoo be a bold statement to the world? There's no wrong answer, but there is definitely a right one for each person in my experience.


When I got my first tattoo, I looked around a lot of websites for women's tattoo ideas, and I can't stress how important that stage of your research is. Even if you don't have a clear idea of what you want, often just reading and viewing what's available can offer a spark of inspiration that leads to a fantastic tattoo!


Personally, I wanted something private that only I knew about. If you want something similar, some popular options for your tattoo are:


Shoulder
Thigh
Chest
Hip
Ankle
Lower back

I thought long and hard on the decision regarding my first tattoo's location. I discounted any women's shoulder tattoos that I came across, as at that time I was working in a job which involved lots of outdoor work during the summer season, and a strappy, feminine dress needed to be an option without me getting a warning for my body art. You should consider these things too.


In the height of excitement, with a head swimming with all the women's tattoo ideas out there, it's easy to forget why a tattoo's location is so important. There are events, such as weddings, that you should consider if you truly want your tattoo to be discreet. Another popular area, the ankle, needs the same consideration if you ever need to wear a skirt or some shorts without revealing your ink.


If, on the other hand, you're more open to the world, it opens up loads more possibilities. Then, you can start looking at women's tattoo ideas for your neck, upper arms and legs... there really isn't much that's off limits!


Whatever you choose, your decision should be a personal one, and the only golden rule is that it should be something carefully considered. And after you've made your choice, one of the best bits can start: choosing your tattoo design! It's only once you've decided on a tattoo's location that you'll know how much room you have to work with so you can get on with finding a fabulous tattoo that you'll love for years to come.




Ace.


Ace.

In here...with us


In here...with us

Eden Falls - Art Nude


Eden Falls - Art Nude

Eden Falls


Eden Falls

BANDOLERA


BANDOLERA