Realistic Oil Paintings by Alyssa Monks

Look at these extraordinarily expressive oil paintings. Sometimes it's very difficult to distinguish them from photos.

Alyssa Monks paints these images, paying meticulous attention to detail. The 31-year-old said,

"I have always wanted to paint for as long as I can remember. I took classes at school and then went to college and University before ending up at the New York Academy of Art".

The New York artist is in demand, currently showing at a prestigious exhibition at the National Academy Museum. Plans are also in the works for an exhibition at the Kunst Museum Ahlen in Germany and a museum show at the Noyes Museum in New Jersey for next summer. I certainly hope that she will expand her exhibition so that I can view more of her work in person.
















































































Artist's Website.