stacey perkins tattoos


Tattoo Me Now Review-Tattoo Ideas

It can be hard to come up with tattoo ideas, you can search for a long time without findinganything that is just right. You might set out to design something yourself because you want it to be unique. That is a great idea if you know what you are doing. The problem is that even if you are very talented at drawing you may not be able to design something that will work as well as a tattoo. A tattoo needs to look from close-up and from far away plus the colors available to  the tattooist are limited. There are only certain colors that he can use and your design needs to make the most of them so it can be difficult to design your own tattoo.
 
The way most people get a tattoo is very impulsive, usually they decide to have some area of their body tattoed without having any idea of the design. They get inline at the local tattoo artists place and flick through the list of sheets he or she provides looking for tattoo ideas.Whatever they pick out is probably not what they want but they don't have much time and it seems the best of what is  there. A tattoo is there for life and yet if you pick it out the way I described there is a good chance that you will end up with something that:
 
your friends don't like
 
Your partner doesn't like
 
You may not even like it yourself in a week a month or a year. And probably a ton of people in your city have got the same tattoo from the same tattooist. As soon as you come out of there you will start seeing it on peoples arms shoulders or backs. Plus it could turn out to have some special symbolic meaning that you are not comfortable with, it could have political or religious significance. It could identify you as a member of some group that you would never want to belong to. The tattooist did'nt even tell you... maybe he didn't even know! It was just some design in a book after all...  Be sure to research your tattoo ideas before you get in line. Show up with something you already picked out ahead mof time and already showed to the important people in your life, something that probably nobody else in your town has. That way you can always be proud of your tattoo.
 

Tattoo
Tattoo
"Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery..."my first tattoo
thumbnail

Me and my Tattoo
Me and my Tattoo
Well...................... This is meAnd my TattooThe design is made by ~Nef-the-art-Otter~ [link]
thumbnail

Firefighter Tattoo ID
Firefighter Tattoo ID
I
thumbnail

Tattoo
Tattoo
My new tattoo I got for my mom
thumbnail

Tattoo ID
Tattoo ID
Exactly one year ago I got this tattoo...my first one! It means a lot to me and I love it , so today I'll share it with you, on the day it turns one year (I'm kinda celebrating it)
thumbnail