nell keller tattoos



What Does Your Soul Look Like
What Does Your Soul Look Like
Model: My sweet friend BarbaraTattoo design: Barbara Title: DJ Shadow
thumbnail

Xytosis by Hybrid Gothica
Xytosis by Hybrid Gothica
From my photos with Brigitte in Miami I took one that I immediately knew what I wanted. I have been a fan of a certain deviant who has found me thanx to a friend. Her photo manipulations and Photos...
thumbnail

Sweetness
Sweetness
Let's spread some sweetness among friends: to: the sweetest friend the best tattoo artist and his Kitty brotherand my new friendHope you like it! Photo: EMA 2008Credits@Tokio Hotel and their photog...
thumbnail

HS 24
HS 24
I took this series of photos on 3-20-09It was a sideshow performance at a tattoo convention in Lake Havasu City, AZI spent hours Photoshopping the hell out of these so I put then in the Photo-Manip...
thumbnail

HS 23
HS 23
I took this series of photos on 3-20-09It was a sideshow performance at a tattoo convention in Lake Havasu City, AZI spent hours Photoshopping the hell out of these so I put then in the Photo-Manip...
thumbnail