lorene cherry tattoos



iDune
iDune
mentre cerco di raccogliere le ossa.10feb2009
thumbnail

My Head
My Head
Everyone asks to see this when I describe it, so here it is.Original Art & Tattoo by: Joe Stamp @ No Regrets Tattoo Emporium, Memphis,TNPhotograph: Brent Hale
thumbnail

Maid of Honor
Maid of Honor
This is my own personal tattoo. The tattoo was done by debra yarian at eagle river tattoo, [link]I was the maid of honor at my best friend's wedding. [link] The photographer, Loren Holms, snuck thi...
thumbnail

TATTOO id
TATTOO id
My new IDTHIS ARTWORK MAY NOT BE USED WITH OR WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!! I swear, if I find anyone downloading this image or copying it, shit is going through the roof
thumbnail

winterprotrait 08 09
winterprotrait 08 09
self portrait winter 08/09 edition.havn't posted any updated pictures yet.yes, my hair changes colors with the seasons. always. without fail.
thumbnail