kim perez tattoos



Haiku Tattoo Promos
Haiku Tattoo Promos
These are Promos shot for a kick ass tattoo shop in New Orleans, LA.
thumbnail

WheneverYouReAround II
WheneverYouReAround II
still lonely promo shoot for artist ^_^model : P.Mphoto/edit : me
thumbnail

Rita and her Tattoo
Rita and her Tattoo
This is My friend Ritawe did an emergency photo shoot, and i thought her leg looked coolshe drew on it all day, please don't try to read it, it will take days before you can even comes close, and s...
thumbnail

Kat Von D Look-A-Like.
Kat Von D Look-A-Like.
Model: Becca SansraintePhotographer: MeLighting: Sean HendersonAssistant Photographer: Adam Mooshian2009
thumbnail

Hot Air 4
Hot Air 4
Model/MUA/Stylist: SeannaPhotographer/edits: me=philly deserves some credit too. Lighting a hot-air balloon scene would've been impossible my myself.But, most of the credit goes to the wonderful pe...
thumbnail