cool penelope hardy tattoos



rose tattoo
rose tattoo
my work
thumbnail

New School Guitar Stars Tattoo
New School Guitar Stars Tattoo
New School Guitar Stars Tattoo
thumbnail

Shogun Helmet Side Piece
Shogun Helmet Side Piece
This is a side piece I've been working on for a while, on a friend of mine. Its also something I've always wanted to do, the whole samurai war masks and helmets are awesome to design and draw showi...
thumbnail

Buddhist Sleeve
Buddhist Sleeve
Buddhist styled sleeve which I recently completed, one thing i like is the dark blue koi fish, a rare colour to be used for them in the tattoo business but it works amoungst the other pasty colours...
thumbnail

ANBU Tattoo
ANBU Tattoo
Well, I finally got it done, I had been wanting an ANBU tattoo for a while now, and with extra christmas moneies that I did.
There are some people that think I should get it colored and I have tho...
thumbnail