cool isabelle alvarado tattoos



Bionic
Bionic
HAHGFGUGJG.Someone actually used a tattoo design of mine! /glee./count money.
thumbnail

tattoo
tattoo
my tattoo
thumbnail

My Tattoo
My Tattoo
This is my tattoo. It is on the back of my left shoulder and I designed it myself. It has a lot of meaning to me, but I won't write it all out here. I will give you a quick summary, though. I have...
thumbnail

Colorful Pair
Colorful Pair
Apparently I just cannot leave this pair alone. I felt the need to add a faint glow of color behind each. It took about 30 minutes total and didn't hurt nearly as bad as having them done the first...
thumbnail

.And My Grandma She Was Anti.
.And My Grandma She Was Anti.
First time I had read the BibleIt had stroke me as unwittyI think it may started rumorThat the Lord ain't got no humorSupertheory of supereverything -Gogol Bordello - Lyrics are just because i'm se...
thumbnail