Demi Lovato images by marsha cooke

Demi Lovato Gets Tattoo in Honor of Fans' Support


Demi Lovato At 'A New Journey' Eating Disorder Center Actress Demi Lovato spotted at A New Journey Eating Disorder Center in Santa Monica, CA. (Photo Agency)more pics » Demi Lovato (Photo Agency) Demi Lovato checked into an undisclosed facility earlier this year for "emotional and physical issues," and she recently had a heart tattooed on her wrist to remind her of those who gave her the strength to remain positive during the dark time.?

She said: "The journey that I went through and the support of my fans was so meaningful to me that I wanted to thank my fans in a way that I know can never be forgotten.?

"So I went ahead and I got a little heart tattoo on my wrist."?

The brunette singer, who recently reunited with her ex-boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama, also revealed that some of her fans have the same tattoo and that she feels connected to them through having the body art done.?

She said in a video appearance on website campio.com: "It's something that my fans were actually drawing on their wrists while I was still in treatment. Some people even got tattoos of it, so I wanted to show you guys that I will never forget the support that you guys gave me.

"I will look at it every day and remember you guys and be completely thankful for you."?

Demi entered rehab voluntarily at the beginning of November 2010 after an incident in which she allegedly punched back-up dancer Alex Welch. ?In December she settled her dispute with the dancer by giving her a sum of money in compensation.

More Demi Lovato pictures (click any photo):
  • Demi Lovato in Demi Lovato Arriving At LAX Airport
  • Demi Lovato in Demi Lovato At 'A New Journey' Eating Disorder Center
  • Demi Lovato in Demi Lovato Shopping And Eating At A Mall In Los Angeles
  • Demi Lovato in Demi Lovato Sighting
  • Demi Lovato in Demi Lovato's Home in Toluca Lake
  • Demi Lovato in 2010 American Music Awards Nominations Press Conference
  • Demi Lovato in 2010 American Music Awards - Nominations
  • Demi Lovato in ARCADE Boutiques Autumn Party Benefiting Children's Institute - Arrivals


Who is the Most Stylish Teen Star?
Who is the Most Stylish Teen Star?
Who is the Most Stylish Teen Star?
Teenagers are storming Hollywood with their fresh faces and youthful approach to red carpet dressing. Who is the most stylish star 20 years or younger? You be the judge!