superb bernadette mullen tattoos



octopus
octopus
black and grey
thumbnail

Armsleeve Skull Skulls Tattoo
Armsleeve Skull Skulls Tattoo
Armsleeve Skull Skulls Tattoo 1. Session 4 hours
thumbnail

flower tattoo
flower tattoo
this is my mya"s first tattoo and she got it done on her foot. design made by me.
thumbnail

Chibi fox tattoo
Chibi fox tattoo
Yay my little tattoo!!Isn´t it cute?I fell in love with a sketch by (foxy fox) --> [link]Well it IS her foxy fox it´s just hard to tell since it´s so small xD Thank you so much for letting me use...
thumbnail

Defining Perfection
Defining Perfection
A great picture of some of my tattoos! I really love how this one turned out! My friend took this picture of me when we were out in Mt. Lemmon enjoying the day! I edited and cropped the picture.Th...
thumbnail