cool betty mcgowan tattoos



Tattoo Design - Flowers
Tattoo Design - Flowers
I designed this tattoo (with the help of Lila of course [link]). It was this girl's first tattoo! It came out so beautiful. She hasn't told her parents yet Not healed yet but I shall get a shot of...
thumbnail

Peace and Love
Peace and Love
I spend a lot of my life sweating the small stuff. The meaning here is to remind myself about the more important things in life (peace, harmony, love, friendship, etc). It forces me to see things i...
thumbnail

Madolika's shoulder
Madolika's shoulder
To read the full story, go to my Blog! [link]© All rights reserved to Rubymoon DesignAll artwork is under c*pyr*ght and belongs to Karine P.-LeBlancDO NOT alter, use or distribute without expressed...
thumbnail

fairy tattoo 4
fairy tattoo 4
another one for my collectionreference from an anna ignatieva design ([link])her atwork are awesome! check it out!
thumbnail

Gafas
Gafas
Gafas
thumbnail