jacklyn pitts tattoos



Tattoo
Tattoo
A Self-Portrait.
thumbnail

SHE POOS CLOUDS
SHE POOS CLOUDS
When my friend saw this he said that "you know, you could at least draw yourself pretty" and yes my other tattoo is on my head go figure hahahaA new ID
thumbnail

Rayman Tattoo
Rayman Tattoo
I was listening to a sad song and i had hearts in mind, and i wanted to draw this! it took about 3 hours to do, and i just finished! plus i had to do a sphinx picture....But i am getting this on my...
thumbnail

tattoo
tattoo
ID. I'm so into tattoos right now, so I'm drawing things on my hands when I only have time.
thumbnail

My first Tattoo
My first Tattoo
me and lisa from studio tentation in montreal! Design was based over a drawing i did and Lisa modified it so it would be this awesome!!! see what two girl can do!?
thumbnail