bettye willis tattoos

Tattoo Designs US



Tattoo designs US is pretty much an unknown when it comes to tattoo design websites. Alongside the more notable tattoo design websites it is becoming a lot more fashionable. One of the best liked aspects of this website is the interactive design previewer that gives you the ability to see what is on offer before you buy. This is another design site that I rate for the quality of the designs so take a look at Tattoo Designs US for quality designs and ideas.


The approach of Tattoo Design US is somewhat different to that of Tattoo Me Now or Chopper Tattoo. Unlike other member sites you get your designs in a zip folder downloadable to your computer. The fact that I could take all the designs that Tattoo Design US offered with me wherever I went I found of benefit as there was no need for an internet connection. Having the information at your fingertips is attractive to some whilst others like the idea of logging into a website to access the info.


 


You get over 40 categories with 3000 designs created by professional artists. I liked that I could see a sneak preview of some of the designs in the interactive book within the website. Included as a bonus feature is the phrase creator widget that translates English phrase into Hebrew, Arabic or Chinese. Go check out Tattoo Designs US for the best phrase translator out there.


The Got Ink ebook and an audio book included as extra bonuses with your purchase. If you are new to tattooing the audio book will provide you with very good information. To summarize Tattoo Design US is a great investment to those looking for quality tattoo designs or simply ideas for their next piece of ink. I strongly recommend you take a look atTattoo Design US if you are looking for quality tattoo designs and if you are interested in having English phrases translated the translation tool is the best I have come across.


 



Dust


Dust

oops


oops

Morg's arm


Morg's arm

Pop my Cherry Again


Pop my Cherry Again

Pop my Cherry


Pop my Cherry